Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Target 100

Well - a new year, and a a new (or old) goal; get healthier - NOW! There is to much of me, around 50 kg give or take, and my New Years Resolution is to get to 100, e.g. "Target 100", which means to break the 100 kg barrier within this year.

First off I need to lose some weight, and afterwards I'll begin swimming again.

Here's what will happen for the first 6 months;

- I'll weigh myself every Monday evening at 2000h starting 4th of January 2010, results will be posted on this blog.
- Ride my bike to work Monday, Wednesday & Friday, e.g. the days I'm not going to CBS. This is a 2 x 17 km ride with lots of steep hills and windy stretches. Results for these rides will be posted on http://connect.garmin.com
- Avoid all of the following: junk (pizza, burgers, fries etc.) for a period of 6 months.
- Avoid candy, cookies, chips etc. for a period of 6 months.
- Only allow myself to drink soft drinks, juice, alcohol etc. from Friday evening to Sunday at noon.

Previously I've been following a diet program from where I know that I can drop close to one kilogram every week. So when this hold-up, the first goal would be a 25 kg drop by 1st of July 2010 - we'll see.

To be continued...

No comments: