Tuesday, August 25, 2009

PIM(P)

The summer is long gone – now it’s back to work and school. Monday we had the introduction to our courses this semester and it turns out that we have to turn a paper in by the end of October, and that this paper serves as an exam….dreary me. Oh well. It’s probably not any worse than macroeconomics or commerce legislation that I survived last year, so probably it’s going to work out just fine.

The course for this semester is called PIM(P?) a abbreviation to Problem identification, Information theory and Modeling. Quite honestly I think it’s going to be fine fiddling with lots of data and then use a variety of applications to get hold of your information flow, in order to produce a model that fits like a glove to the specific task. On the other hand I thought that I was done with regression analysis etc. but no.

....so no more going out until June next year, instead I’ll use my non-CBS time on my Cannondale – more of that at a later time.

/C

No comments: