Wednesday, September 02, 2009

IFA

Back to work – and off again. This weekend I’ll be joining a delegation of Danish reporters from the major news outlets (Berlingske, Politiken, Børsen etc.) when the Danish trade association for consumer electronics will visit IFA in Berlin (Internationale Funkausstellung Berlin). Naturally the reason I’ll be present is due to my employment at Garmin where I’m to conduct interviews with the Danish journalists, regarding our newly launched products, portfolio, nüvifone etc. I’ll try to come around the exhibit and capture pictures of anything interesting – and the booth babes. Friday night is probably spent in my hotel room prepping for Saturday.

Stay tuned.

/C

1 comment:

Christian Rex said...

No babes this year...

....in other words, my camera didn't work :\